Has someone visited your website and told you they were redirected to another website?
Or even worse, did you get the "The Website Ahead Contains Malware!" message, along with an email from google about your site being blacklisted because of malware?
We can fix that!
We Remove Malware From:
Usually Within 24 Hours!
- Additional malware removal/scan - $249.00 per domain.
- Additional domain monitoring - $199.00 per each domain, per year.
- 24/7/365 firewall services & monitoring - $249.00 per single
What do we clean?
As malware evolves, so will our service. Under the current cleanups we include remediation for the following:
- Obfuscated JavaScipt Injections
- Hidden & Malicious iFrames
- Embedded Trojans
- Phishing Attempts
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Malicious Redirects
- Backdoors (e.g., C99, R57, Webshells)
- Stupid, Pointless, Annoying Messages (SPAM)
- SQL Injection
- IP Cloaking
- Social Engineering Attempts
How do we clean?
In most instances our cleanups are conducted remotely, using preferably SFTP, but also HTTP and FTP. Because of the challenges with HTTP, specifically time-outs and other connection issues, we may request secure shell (SSH) access.
Once we have access to your server we load tools that allow us to authenticate with the mothership. This connection allows us to traverse your server files and databases.
It’s Not Automated?
No, here’s why:
We require access to your server in order to perform the remediation process.
We do not offer services as a ‘Password Manager’ so we do not create or reset existing passwords.
After every cleanup the first change we ask you to make is to update every password you have (i.,e., administrator page, database, FTP, SFTP, SSH, etc.. )